NMSDC National Affiliate
The Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council is one of 23 regional councils of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), a nonprofit corporate membership organization that advances business opportunities for its certified Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business enterprises and connect them to its corporate members. One of the country’s leading corporate membership organizations, NMSDC was chartered in 1972 to provide increased procurement and business opportunities for minority businesses of all sizes.
The National Minority Supplier Development Council advances business opportunities for certified minority business enterprises and connects them to corporate members.
To achieve its mission, NMSDC will:
- work through the NMSDC Network to support and facilitate MBE integration into corporate and public-sector supply chains;
- build MBE capacity and capabilities through programs and other education offerings; and
- facilitate MBE-to-MBE partnerships to meet the needs of corporate members.
The National Minority Supplier Development Council Inc ® (NMSDC®) is one of the country’s leading corporate membership organizations. Whether you’re a small minority-owned organization or a billion dollar powerhouse, NMSDC is committed to helping you solve the growing need for supplier diversity.
The NMSDC network includes:
– a national office in New York City
– 23 affiliated regional councils nationwide
– 1,750 corporate members and growing
NMSDC is proud of its unwavering commitment to advance Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American suppliers in a globalized corporate supply chain.